Father’s Day Fun!
Treat Dad to a great day out!
The Midsummer Fair in Castle Bytham will be packed with all sorts of exciting things for all the family. It’s THE place to be on Father’s Day!
- Armoured personnel carrier rides
- Quad bikes and 4x4s
- Classic car show
- Kid’s games
- Circus skills
- Face painting
- Street market with jewellery, plants, cakes, antiques and lots more
- Lancaster bomber fly past
- Dog show, duck race and tombola with valuable prizes
- Music to suit all tastes, from local bands Saxophonia, Blues Volcano, Tourdion, Pennywise, Uninvited Guests and others
- Delicious lunches and cream teas in the Village Hall
- Hog roast and quality BBQ from Ian Broadbent, regional contestant on ITV’s Britain’s Best Dish
- Beer tent
- Excellent food and drink at the Castle and Fox & Hounds public houses
All this and…
FREE ENTRY and FREE PARKING!
Can you think of a better way to spend a special Sunday?
Castle Bytham Midsummer Fair is on Father’s Day, June 19th , from 9.00am to 4.30pm, with music continuing until 9.00pm
For more information go to www.midsummerfair.co.uk