Follow us on!
Subscribe to theBythams
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Castle Bytham’s Midsummer Festival proceeds presented to good causes
- Bank Holiday bin collections : August 2016
- Raise your concerns about crime at rural police panel meeting in Castle Bytham
- New memorial unveiled near Antwerp remembers Castle Bytham pilot who was shot down in Lancaster over Belgium
- Time-lapse : Castle Bytham Midsummer Fair 2016
Recently Updated Pages
Category Archives: Midsummer Fair
Time-lapse of the Castle Bytham Midsummer Fair 2016, street market being set-up on Pinfold Road. Filmed between 6:00am and 10:35am.
Reason for closure: Midsummer Fair & Street Market Location: Pinfold Road Castlegate St Martins Lane Heathcote Road Glen Road (Castlegate to Water Lane) Period of closure: 8:00am to 5:00pm on 19/o6/2016 Alternative route: Local diversion routes & access arrangements will be … Continue reading
If you missed The Red Arrows flying over Castle Bytham. Here is a video of it!
Travel back in time and re-live the spirit of the 60s at this year’s Castle Bytham Midsummer Music Festival – a jam packed weekend of live music and entertainment in the heart of the village. Following the success of 2014, … Continue reading
The legendary Castle Bytham Midsummer Fair takes place this coming Sunday 19 June 2011. The fun starts at 9.00am and runs through to its conclusion at around 4.30pm. Don’t miss it!
Father’s Day Fun! Castle Bytham, June 19th Treat Dad to a great day out! The Midsummer Fair in Castle Bytham will be packed with all sorts of exciting things for all the family. It’s THE place to be on Father’s … Continue reading