The present Chairman, Mr Bob Creasey, has let it be known that he wishes to stand down as Chairman of the Hunter Trials Committee, and his successor will be elected at the AGM. Mr Creasey has nominated the vice-chairman, Mr David Yiend. The other members of the committee have agreed to stand for a further year. Any other nominations for either chairman or committee members should be given to the secretary, Mrs Caroline Lowes 01778 590461 by 12 June, prior to the AGM on 15 June 1995.
Most popular posts (last 7 days)
- Anglian Water tells customers in Castle Bytham, Little Bytham Toft, Witham on the Hill, Carlby, Corby Glen and Grimsthorpe to boil water before use
- Bythams Community Shop and Café goes from ‘strength to strength’ as it looks ahead to third anniversary
- Contact us page, has been fixed!
- The Spinney at Little Bytham announces £150,000 refurbishment plans as it celebrates 20 years
- Horse trailer stolen from Castle Bytham and tools stolen from van in South Witham
Subscribe to theBythams